About This Item
Goulds A2D33 SJE PumpMaster Pump Switch
This mechanically-activated, wide-angle float switch is designed for direct control of pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 VAC or up to 1 HP at 230 VAC. The SJE PumpMaster pump switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
Normally open to pump down or empty in:
- Non-potable water
- For direct wiring in 120 VAC or 230 VAC within specified amp ratings
- 13 Amps maximum pump run current
- 85 Amps maximum pump start current
- 7 to 36″ adjustable pumping range
- Mechanically activated with heavy duty contacts
- Wide angle design allows the float switch to operate over a range of approximately 70o to 90o
- Cable is flexible 16 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- Float is 3.05″ diameter x 3.56″ long, high impact, corrosion resistant, PVC housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F
- Includes standard mounting clamp and boxed packaging
- UL Recognized for use in water and sewage
- CSA Certified
Note: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
- For direct wiring in 120 VAC or 230 VAC within specified amp ratings.
- 13 Amps maximum pump run current.
- 85 Amps maximum pump start current.