- by entering your model number.
- Above and below ground installations; For use with PVC Schedule 40 type fittings; Use with Listed PVC solvent cements and primers. Successfully tested for toxicity by an independent laboratory for use in Aquaculture.
- Manufactured in the United States from high quality virgin PVC compound; Smooth surface; Phthalate Free; Less fittings required compared with PVC pipe; Flexible PVC wall and cover for easy handling and installation
- In compliance with IAPMO PS 33-90; IAPMO listed file No. SP-3342; FDA non-toxic formulation in compliance with IAPMO TSC 31-90
- Outside diameter tolerance +.020 inch; Rigid PVC spiral resists crushing and impact; Temperature range -10 to 150°F; Flexible for easy handling and installation;
- All psi and va. rating are based on an open ended system at ambient temperatures; Attractive off-white color
This fits your .
25.0 Feet, 50.0 Feet